June 28, 2013

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


You all probably know that Google Reader is shutting down on July 1st 2013. It's crazy right?!? Well the good news is that there is a wonderful site to keep up with all your blogs in one place just like GR did and it's called Bloglovin. Such a funny name but it gets the job done and their site is even able to import right from your current Google Reader into their site -For now. 

This won't be the case come Monday. All internet mayhem could break out when those of us who (wait till the last minute) haven't switched over the many blogs we love to read every day. Don't let this be you! 

And because I love having all my readers however many or few there may be.... I'd love for you to continue to follow me over on Bloglovin. xoxo -Hillary